Saturday 7 December 2013

Freebie Friday: Dear Santa Letter Printables!

I wish I had these printables when I was growing up to write my letters to Santa. There so cute, and probably makes your child more imaginative writing there wish list to Santa for what they want for Christmas, than a blank piece of lined paper :) I was supposed to post this yesterday but didn't get around to doing it until this morning as for some reason YET AGAIN it wouldn't let me save my file. I really hate computers sometimes.. So here they are, 3 free printables to use for your children as they write there letters to Santa <3

Just right click to save image as save as. ENJOY!


 ^ this is my favorite one, partially because its the best way to think of christmas gifts instead of always getting them toys, get them the 4 things, and 1 thing they'd really like, christmas shopping done simple!


No comments: