Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Tim Horton's Home made Ice Capp !


I remember the first time I ever had an Ice cap. It was probably the greatest thing my taste buds have ever tasted. I survive off of these sometimes except I've upgraded to having a shot of hazelnut in it now or do a queen of supreme with whipped creme and chocolate drizzle on it. But after a while paying 4-6$ for it (cause i ALWAYS get a medium & a shot of hazelnut) it adds up after a while. Then I found this

TIM HORTON'S HOME MADE ICE CAPPUCCINO

who wouldn't love a heading like that? I was sucked in so fast and 10 minutes after reading it was devouring one of my own. 

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup of cold or room temperature coffee
  • 2 tbsp of heavy cream or flavored cream
  • 2 tsp of vanilla
  • 2 tbsp of sugar or splenda 
  • 1 cup of ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet (i love my magic bullet) and blend until you've reached your desired consistency. 

Now, I became a scientist the last 8 or 10 times I've done this (HA already addicted..) and if you want to try this i think it worked out okay, but if you freeze the milk/creme into ice cubes first, and then blend, you get more of the consistency of the actual ice capp. I do like though, if not love the fact this recipe is super easy to tweak and play around with. ENJOY!

No comments: