Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Wrath of The Wreaths

Okay, I know people call me crazy, and say that I need therapy when I splurge and rant about how much I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE wreaths. What better way to simply decorate the outside of your home, and add a pop of color and personality, than with a simple, elegant, fun, and vibrant wreath for every occasion. I am not joking when i mean EVERY occasion. I have wreaths in my basement for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, spring, summer, fall, winter, thanksgiving, Canada day, birthdays, fathers & mothers day, and even some just for fun. Once I find that box in our crawlspace, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to back up my words haha you will all not be disappointed. Honestly speaking though, I used to HATE wreaths, I thought they were so stupid and tacky, and I love tacky like it's going out of style, but for some reason just couldn't warm up to the whole wreath idea. Until I made my own. Then it was just game over from there hahaha.

So, today, I felt the need to share some of my greatest inspirations, from pinterest of course, the greatest, most amazing, and awesome site in all of the internet world, anyone who argues differently, probably hasn't learned to use it properly. Seriously, everything you could ever need to know how to do, is on that site. You need to figure out how to get stains out of carpet? bam, you do. Want to make your own laundry detergent? bam, here's the recipe. You want to make chicken a la king for dinner? bam, that's whats for dinner. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! *crazy face* Anyways, getting off topic now, but here are my top 10 wreath inspirations, and of course, you can find them on Pinterest - Wreaths <-- this links you to my Wreaths Board, because If you like some of the inspirations you see on my blog, well I'm not going to send you on a wild goose chase to find them all, simple as that :) ENJOY FELLOW WREATH LOVERS!


Easter Rabbit Ears Wreath

 Autumn Tutu Wreath

Easter Carrot Wreath

Bridal or Very Elegant Christmas Wreath

House Number Wreath

Simple & Elegant Christmas Wreath *FAV

Fathers Day Wreath

Summer Hydrangea Flower Wreath 

 Lace & Burlap Fall Wreath

 Halloween Green Monster Theme


No comments: