Tuesday, 27 August 2013

31 Household Products You'll Never Have To Buy EVER Again!



If your like me, and a DIY junkie, then this post is PERFECT for you in every way. So far i've made my own:
  • febreeze
  • laundry detergent (dry)
  • swiffer wet jet solution 
  • stain remover
  • carpet cleaner
  • eye makeup remover
  • and wood polish
Seriously, if you can make your own, do it, don't buy it from the store, save your money, save your time. I fell in love with my home made febreeze, and laundry detergent. My home made laundry detergent the recipe is supposed to last me anywhere from 6-9 months if not a little longer, with only using 1tbsp per load. MIND BLOWN. I worked it out i usually spend 12-20$ on a big jug of laundry detergent and that's usually once a month, twice a month if my husbands in the field then i have to wash his stuff like 3 times to get all of god knows what out of it, and the stench of 3week old B.O. gross. haha I'd spend roughly180$ JUST on laundry detergent. the home made stuff costs me 12-15$ to make, and it lasts me for MONTHS. SOLID. I don't know about you, but if that's money well saved haha

Click HERE To find out ways to DIY & Save you money! 

No comments: